Thank you for choosing Nacogdoches Medical Center for your healthcare needs. It is our privilege to care for you during your stay with us. To provide our patients and their loved ones with peace of mind during hospital visits, we have established COVID SAFE standards, which include heightened infection prevention processes, training, testing and use of personal protective (PPE).
Given the increase in COVID patients, beginning January 11th , we are reinstituting a no-visitor policy.
- Pediatric and Women's Services may have one designated support person during their stay.
- NICU Inpatients may have two ID banded parents.
- End of life patients may have visitation exceptions on a case by case basis.
- Special consideration may occur for those whose presence provide critical assistance and are essential to maintaining patient's safety.
* No minors under the age of 16 will be allowed. Children of antepartum patients will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
There will be no visitation allowed for a patient in a COVID Patient Care area.
As patients and visitors enter the hospital they will be screened for COVID-19 exposure and symptoms, including fever or respiratory symptoms. If visitors are found to have symptoms the hospital will not allow them to visit.
Please do not hesitate to speak to a member of our care team or a nursing supervisor who can help address any of your questions or concerns. We are committed to keeping our patients, our staff and our community safe. Thank you for choosing Nacogdoches Medical Center. It is our pleasure to serve you.
Restrictions for Hospital Entry/Exit
We are limiting hospital entry points to facilitate employee, physician, visitor and vendor screening and community safety.
An exception to any limited visitation policy at the hospital is patients with disabilities who require support from family members or staff in order for them to effectively communicate with medical personnel or otherwise receive equal access to medical treatment.