Mother & Newborn
The Quality Choice for Delivering Your Baby
Whether this is your first baby or you're growing your family, this is a time rich with anticipation and planning. When choosing where to give birth, the decision is simple: Nacogdoches Medical Center.
At NMC, you can trust you are in the care of experts.
- Our births are 100% obstetrician attended and our tenured nurses and staff deliver more than 500 babies per year.
- The Women’s Center at NMC consistently earns 5-Star Patient Satisfaction recognition, which is why we have been voted “Best Place to Have A Baby” by readers of The Daily Sentinel in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- Our dedicated and highly trained team of maternity nurses and physicians provide genuine family-centered care in a safe, calming and nurturing environment.
Every year, we proudly welcome new lives into the world, helping them take their very first breath and developing a bond with their families that will last a lifetime. In the case of an emergency, our nurses are specially trained in maternal and newborn care. So rest at ease, knowing the experts at Nacogdoches Medical Center are at your side when you deliver.
We offer a range of obstetrical services, including:
- Vaginal deliveries
- Cesarean sections
- Tubal ligations
- Dilation and curettage (D&C)
- Fetal monitoring (inpatient and outpatient)
- Maternal and fetal observations
- IV hydration and medication
- Induction and labor
- Maternal and newborn care
Support Every Step
We know your little one doesn’t come with an instruction manual, but our expert team is on hand so by the time you’re headed home with your new bundle of joy, you’ll feel like an expert, too.
To start your journey, NMC offers a series of informative childbirth classes for expectant parents throughout the year. Call (866) 697-5864 to register for this 4-week series.
You can trust in the expert care you’ll receive during your stay at Nacogdoches Medical Center.