East Texas Neuroscience Center understands that making the process of diagnosis and treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible is important for patients suffering from painful neurological symptoms.
From advanced outpatient physical rehabilitation and speech/language therapy to occupational and high-tech diagnostic imaging services, the center provides streamlined outpatient services designed to ease the patient care process for you and your family.
Treatment for neurological patients suffering from back conditions and other painful disorders frequently requires comprehensive rehabilitative services to alleviate pain and improve quality of life.
East Texas Neuroscience Center offers a full array of therapeutic rehabilitative services that, over the past two years, have been recognized with 100 percent satisfaction from patients surveyed on whether they would want to return if they ever need rehabilitation services again. Outpatient rehabilitation services include:
- Physical Therapy
- Speech/language therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Wound care
- Swallowing evaluation and treatment
Our team members are licensed and/or certified professionals who adhere to a thorough therapeutic process to achieve optimally positive outcomes. This process includes evaluating patient data, functional assessments, treatment planning and goal setting, individual and group therapy, and discharge/follow-up planning.
Outpatient rehabilitative services are equipped to serve pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients.
Outpatient Diagnostic Center
The Imaging Center of Nacogdoches offers the convenience of an outpatient facility for the following diagnostic tests:
- Open MRI (only Open MRI available in Nacogdoches)
- Toshiba 32 slice CT Scanner
- Digital X-Ray
4932 North Street
Nacogdoches, TX 75965
Main Hospital Campus
The Laird Imaging Center offers an array of diagnostic services at Nacogdoches Medical Center to provide the Nacogdoches and area communities with some of the latest advancements in the diagnostic field. The Laird Imaging Center provides the following diagnostic tools:
- GE 1.5 Tesla magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) system with the high definition EXCITE program.
- Provides more and better diagnostic information in shorter and less invasive exams because of improved imaging power, speed and quality
- Short bore system prevents claustrophobic patients from being completely enclosed in the MRI
- Provides an increase in imaging power resulting in a greater range of targeted MRI studies in critical areas such as the spine, brain, liver and lower legs
- CT availability 24-hours a day, seven days a week for quick diagnosis of stroke
- Nacogdoches Medical Center is home to a 64-slice lightspeed CT scanner
- Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA) of the brain for follow-up testing
- Diagnostic Myelograms are an X-ray study of the spinal cord making it possible for the physician to see physical deformities or other problems that are resulting in pressure being put on the spinal cord.
- Diagnostic X-ray
- Nuclear Medicine
- Non-invasive vascular
4920 N.E. Stallings Drive
Nacogdoches, TX 75965